Avel Flight School’s accelerated Aviation Customer Service & Hospitality Course with our friendly staff and professional instructors is geared to preparing you for this exciting career in aviation in the shortest possible time.
The minimum requirements vary from airline to airline. However, majority of the airlines have similar requirements for hiring listed below:
- Minimum age requirements to apply for a job varies between 18 to 21 years of age.
- Minimum educational qualification is a 12th standard or equivalent.
- The height requirements are to make sure one is tall enough to reach the overhead bins and not too tall as to being obstructed by the cabin ceiling.
- Physically fit enough to be able to do all the duties required such as lifting / pushing emergency doors, windows, serving carts and assisting passengers including passengers who are physically challenged, etc.
- Applicants must have the flexibility to relocate
- Fluency in English language is a must, proficiency in other languages is an advantage.
- Must have a valid passport
- Must be able to pass a background check
- Must have a professional, well-groomed appearance with excellent customer service skills to represent the company
Some of the career opportunities of a Aviation Customer Service & Hospitality are:
- Flight Attendant / Cabin Crew / Air Hostess
- Airline Personal Call Centers
- Customer Service
- Ticketing & Reservation
- Catering Services
Hotel, Travel & Hospitality Industry / MNCs
- Tour Operators
- Travel Consultants
- Customer Service
- Front Office Executives / Assistants
- Relation Managers
- Host & Hostesses
- An intensive vocational course
- Duration of this course is 6 weeks
- Placement program included in the course
- Heavy emphasis on interview preparation and communication skill
OUR AVIATION CUSTOMER SERVICE & CABIN CREW COURSE MODULES
- Aviation History & Overview
- Types of Customer Service
- Customer Satisfaction Index
- Customer Service Softskills
- Effective Listening
- Flight Attendant / Cabin Crew Services
- Airport Operations
- Aviation Security
- Dangerous Goods Regulations (DGR)
- Interview Assessment, Preparation and Placement Program
Start Dates for 2019:*
|January 02||July 01|
|March 04||September 03|
|May 02||November 04|
*Batch availability and dates may vary based on enrollment.
If you would like additional information on course price and relevant details, please contact us