ENTRANCE EXAM 2020 WITH SCHOLARSHIPS
Chennai Flight School conducts Entrance Exam 2020 for admissions.
- FAA Commercial Pilot License (CPL) Course. Ground School in India and flight training in the USA.
- FAA Flight Dispatcher Course. Ground School in India and practical in the USA.
- Flight Dispatch and Airline Operations Diploma Course. Full course in India.
The selection of candidates is merit based.
The entrance examination will comprise of:
based aptitude examination (10+2 level objective type questions)
Subjects for Entrance Exam 2020:
- General English
- Logical Reasoning
Negative Marking: No negative marking
Personal Interview: Candidates who qualify the computer based aptitude exam and pass the medical examination will be invited for the Interview.
Sample Question paper for the Entrance Exam 2020 will be emailed to the registered applicants.
Entrance Exam 2020 Exam Centres:
Computer based aptitude exam is conducted in major cities in India listed below.
Candidates have the option to select three centers.
However, allocation of center will be subject to sufficient candidates at respective center.
|Chandigarh||Punjab and Haryana|
NOTE: Chennai Flight School reserves
the right to cancel any center if numbers of applicants for the center are inadequate.
Entrance Exam 2020 Eligibility Criteria:
Candidates willing to apply for Entrance Exam 2020 must fulfill the below given Eligibility Criteria before applying for the test:
- Candidates age: 17 years and above
- Marks in 12th standard Maths & Physics: Minimum 55%
- Speak, Read, Write and Understand English Language fluently
Entrance Exam 2020 Application Form:
To obtain the application form, the registration form must be accurately completed and submitted. Registration form is available below. Application form for the Entrance Exam 2020 will be emailed to the registered students.
Deadline for submission of Application Form for Entrance Exam 2020:
Candidates must submit application by email only, on or before 11 May 2020.
Candidates applying for Entrance Exam 2020 must pay the Application Fee of Rs.5,900 (inclusive of tax). Application fee paid is non-refundable.
Mode of Application Fee payment:
Application Fee is to be paid either through internet banking, Demand Draft or through Bank Challan payable at any branch of ICICI Bank as per instructions for Fee Deposit. The details will be sent by email.
Documents required to be submitted for Entrance Exam 2020 by email:
- Completed Application Form with recent passport size photograph affixed
- Valid Identity Proof (accepted forms of ID: Aadhar Card, Driving License, Passport, Voters ID)
- Proof of Application Fee payment (copy of bank transaction)
The above three documents must be scanned and emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org as a single email.
Rejection of Application:
Chennai Flight School reserves the right to reject any application.
Some of the reasons for rejections may include:
- Improper completion of Application Form
- Applications received without appropriate Application Fee
- Applications received without valid ID proof
- Any form of misrepresentation or falsification
Candidates are advised to complete the application process with
utmost care as changes cannot be made after the final submission.
Entrance Exam 2020 Admit Card:
- Admit Cards for Entrance Exam 2020 will be emailed after Chennai Flight School receives all required documents for application.
- Admit Card is an important document which contains information regarding candidates and Examination.
- Candidates must carry a print out of their Entrance Exam 2020 Admit Card and a valid Identity Card at the day of examination.
- No entry is permitted in the Examination Hall without valid Admit Card.
- In addition, Admit card and a valid identity will be required for attending Interview.
Entrance Exam 2020 Result:
Result for Entrance Exam 2020 is emailed to the applicants by First week of June 2020.
Medical Exam (applicable to CPL candidates only):
Successful candidates who have passed the computer based aptitude exam must complete the Class II Aviation Medical Exam from an Authorized Aviation Medical Examiner prior to personal interview. Please click on the link for List of Authorized Aviation Medical Examiners.
The tuition fee for FAA Commercial Pilot License (CPL) with Single and Multi Engine and Instrument Rating is Rs.34 Lakhs*. The fee can be paid in 3 payment options. The fee does not include the living expenses, visa process and flight ticket charges. Full course details will be emailed to each applicant.
fee for FAA Flight Dispatcher Course is Rs.4 Lakhs*. The fee does not include
the living expenses, visa process and flight ticket charges. Full course
details will be emailed to each applicant.
*Cost may vary based on dollar conversion
Tuition Fee for Flight Dispatch and Airline Operations Diploma is Rs.1.65 Lakhs (inclusive of tax). The fee can be paid in 2 payment options. The fee does not include the living expenses. Full course details will be emailed to each applicant.
Dates to remember:
|Last date for submission of Application form for Entrance Exam 2020:||
|Entrance Exam 2020 Date:||
of Result for Entrance Exam 2020 with Scholarships availed:
Week of June 2020